What are the Benefits of Residential Solar Pool Heating?
Residential Solar Pool Heating
On average, an unheated pool provides less than 100 swimming days, whereas a solar-heated pool provides close 250 swimming days. Get the most use out of your pool and enjoy your outdoors for a longer period of time with a residential solar pool here.
Here are some noteworthy benefits a solar pool heater can provide:
- Contrary to popular belief, solar pool heaters are competitively-priced with gas and heat pump pool heaters. They’re less maintenance, have significantly fewer operating costs, and tend to break down less than other traditional pool heaters.
- Enjoy a longer swimming season. On average, most pool owners use their pool only 2-4 months because it’s too cold to use the rest of the year. A swimming pool heater will add many additional months to the use of your pool.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. A solar pool heating system is environmentally friendly and positively utilizes the sun’s natural capabilities.
- High ROI. According to the Department of Energy, a solar pool heater pays for itself within 1.5-7 years due to energy-savings, depending on usage.
- They’re quiet. Solar pool heaters are among the quietest pool heaters available, which means you can relax in your pool without any loud mechanical noises in the background.
To learn more about solar pool heater installation and our other services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.